The Bridge provides information and support on:
- Setting up a new voluntary organisation/social enterprise
- Legal structures including model documents
- Information on the Office of the Scottish Charities Regulator (OSCR) and becoming a charity.
- Roles and responsibilities of a Management Committee/Board of Directors.
- Developing a business plan
- Model policies for running your organisation
- Project development
- Funding sources and help with applications
- Regular Newsletters
- Support with setting up free websites (Online Borders)
We are also able to offer a range of workshops to suit the needs of local organisations.
Your Local Area Office